The Classic cryosauna
- Width: 1 000 mm, with the door open: 1 870 mm
- Length: 1 550 mm
- Height: 2 200 mm
- Weight: 320 kg
- Liquid nitrogen consumption: 3 litres per session
- Operates on: 220/230V, 50/60 Hz AC
- Power consumption: 1.5 kW
The Classic cryosauna is covered with composite on the outside and with special water-resistant fabric on the inside.
The model is called “Classic” because it has been manufactured for many years and served as a key element to build up the industry of whole body cryotherapy worldwide.
Depending on the customers you service (e.g. basketball or rugby players) the cabin can be made wider and taller, in XL size, fitted with a double lift platform with a weight limit of 180 kg.
This model is available in two versions, with liquid nitrogen fed from a large pressurized tank or from a small non-pressurized Dewar tank.
Contact our managers to get advice about the best option for your business.
The Classic cryosauna comes with an accessory kit which includes fur boots and additional step pads for the automatic lift platform.
• Upgraded double lift with a weight limit of 180 kg
• High-quality and safe materials from trusted suppliers
• Two-year manufacturer warranty
• Quality confirmed by CE certificate
• Compact footprint: a cryosauna covers only 4 sq.m.
• Due to modular assembly small cryosauna components can fit through standard doorways
• Low liquid nitrogen consumption
• Low power consumption
• 10-inch touch screen control panel with simple user interface
• Daily/monthly/yearly session count
• Remote diagnostic and maintenance via the Internet (Wi-Fi or LAN cable connection required)
• A range of colors to choose from both for the interior and the exterior
• Cabin can be made wider and taller
• Customers’ logo can be embroidered on the interior upholstery and displayed on the outer shell
• Mobile solution available, to be installed in a trailer or vehicle
• Depending on the planned number of customers and location, our cryosaunas can be made in valve or Dewar versions
• Shortest lead time, immediate delivery is available upon request
• Delivery, assembly and maintenance anywhere in the world
• Optional delivery from a warehouse in Europe