Medical applying of WBC
Health and well-being
Whole-body cryotherapy treatments have many health and well-being benefits. Cryotherapy is widely used in dermatology and rehabilitation.
- Cryotherapy significantly reduces pain and increases activity in patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases.
- Cryotherapy is recommended for pain relief in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Whole body cryotherapy reduces muscle fatigue, soreness and improves overall post-workout well-being.
- Whole Body Cryotherapy affects hormonal levels by lowering hormones associated with psychophysical stress, such as cortisol, and increasing testosterone levels.
- Whole body cryotherapy sessions after evening workouts significantly improve the objective and subjective quality of sleep.
- Cryostimulation reduces inflammatory processes in tissues, which are caused by microtrauma of muscles and joints during training.
- Whole body cryotherapy treatments can counteract bone resorption caused by inflammation.
- Whole body cryotherapy improves the response of cutaneous microcirculation.
- Cryotherapy increases the production of irisin in the body of overweight people.
- Cryotherapy is recommended as an adjunctive therapy for depression and anxiety disorders.
- Whole body cryotherapy reduces oxidative (oxidative) stress in humans.
- Cryotherapy causes an increase in the level of the proteins Sirt1 and Sirt3, whose high levels are directly associated with an increase in lifespan.
- Cryotherapy stimulates the autonomic nervous system and activates the parasympathetic tone.
- Cryotherapy improves the amino acid profile (AA) and decreases the production of myostatin, decreasing insulin resistance, while increasing the concentration of adiponectin.
- Whole body cryotherapy improves lipid profile and lowers cholesterol and low density lipoprotein (LDL) levels.
- Cryotherapy is an effective supportive treatment for atopic dermatitis.
- General cryotherapy helps to achieve permanent remission in patients with psoriasis.